The Heffter Review of Psychedelic Research
THE HEFFTER REVIEW OF PSYCHEDELIC RESEARCH, VOL. 1 (1998)
- What is the Heffter Research Institute?
- List of Contributors
- Antiquity of the Use of New World Hallucinogens - Richard Evans Schultes, Ph.D.
- Psychiatric Research with Hallucinogens: What have we learned? - Charles S. Grob, M.D.
- Recent Advances and Concepts in the Search for Biological Correlates of hallucinogen-induced Altered States of Consciousness - Franz X. Vollenweider, M.D.
- Why Study Hallucinogenic Drugs in Animals? - Mark A. Geyer, Ph.D.
- The Medicinal Chemistry of Phenethylamine Psychedelics - David E. Nichols, Ph.D.
- Are The "Entactogens" a Distinct Psychoactive Substance Class? - E. Gouzoulis-Mayfrank, M.D. and Leo Hermle, M.D.
- Flashbacks in Theory and Practice - Lin S. Myers, Shelly S. Watkins, and Thomas J. Carter
- Ten Year Study of Ketamine Psychedelic Therapy (KPT) of Alcohol Dependence - Evgeny M. Krupitsky, M.D., Ph.D. and A. Ya. Grinenko, M.D., Ph.D.
- New Views of Timeless Experiences: Contemporary Research on the Nature and Significance of Transpersonal Experiences - Roger Walsh, M.D.
- The Scientific Investigation of Ayahuasca: A Review of Past and Current Research - Dennis J. McKenna, Ph.D., J.C. Callaway, Ph.D and Charles S. Grob, M.D.
THE HEFFTER REVIEW OF PSYCHEDELIC RESEARCH, VOL 2 (2001)
- The Future of Mind Science (pp:1-5) - John Horgan
- Visions of the Night:Western Medicine Meets Peyote 1887 —1899 (pp:6-52) - Daniel M.Perrine,Ph.D.
- Acute Psychological and Neurophysiological Effects of MDMA in Humans (pp:53-63) - Franz X.Vollenweider,M.D.,Mark Geyer,Ph.D.,George Greer,M.D.
- Differential Actions of an Entactogen Compared to a Stimulant and a Hallucinogen in Healthy Humans (pp:64-72) - Ephrosyne Gouzoulis-Mayfrank.M.D.
- Serotonin Receptor Signaling and Hallucinogen Action (pp:73-79) - Charles D.Nichols,Ph.D.,Elaine Sanders-Bush,Ph.D.
- LSD and its Lysergamide Cousins (pp:80-87) - David E.Nichols,Ph.D.
- Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KPT) of Heroin Addiction: Immediate Effects and Six Month Follow-up (pp:88-101) - Evgeny M.Krupitsky,M.D.,Ph.D., Andrey M.Burakov,M.D.,Ph.D.,Tatyana N.Romanov,Ph.D., Alexander Y.Grinenko,M.D.,Ph.D., Rick J.Strassman,M.D.